Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Time Of Implantation Calculator Sex During Ovulation, Now Bleeding. Implantation? Period? Help!?

Sex during ovulation, now bleeding. implantation? period? help!? - time of implantation calculator

My friend and I started TTC. It was supposed to be ovulating 18 to 23 February, after a simulator online ovulation (LMP 5 February and my cycle is 30 days). We had sex febrero 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24 I know that white fibrous CM on 15 I think. Last night around 12 I noticed he had a slight pink tint on my performance, but only showed me the first time I wiped, nothing more. And today, I experience bleeding. I'm not on my notebook spot after driving all day, but if I bleed easily into the bathroom and the toilet and washing. Is this implantation bleeding? I think I may have miscalculated, and I was wrong about the exact date, I o. I had cramps, but I've read that the two are put together. Does anyone know believed their normal time to get pregnant but at the end AGING? My friend and I are younger than 20 years when as a contribution to fertility

2 comments:

Kari said...

It could be implantation bleeding, recognize before your next period or ovulation bleeding, even if you do not ovulate.

I recommend mapping your fertility signs. The best way to learn about your cycle is to take the signs of fertility. The chart can tell you when you are fertile, if not, if they expect to ovulate when your next period, and if the pregnancy is suspected. His letter also say, if there are any questions, delaying or cause problems leading design w / a pregnancy and if they require serious problems to the attention of a doctor.

Good sources for mapping your fertility signs: Fertilityfriend.com (free software, and the payment of line and graphics Turorial) ovusoft.com (discussion forums on various topics of fertility, fertility information, even after the pill, and a very good software sales ). The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility (associated w / ovusoft site and software), The Art of Natural Family Planning and fertility Garden

Mrs. Strain said...

This is very similar to implantation bleeding to me. You should be able to pass a test at home if you are now 18 to Ovulation. If one is negative, wait about 5 days and try again. Good luck!

Post a Comment